quinta-feira, 26 de março de 2015

Contribuição 32

Original aqui

Trouble

 
 
 
 
 
 
i
 
1 Vote


sem nome
some of you know poetry is one of my passions. This poem was written in 2003. I hope you like it.

Hold me
Hold me
Again

And when the stars
Start to break
And when you shake
All night long
And sing me a song
I know it´s hard
to join words together
And to make things rhyme

So hold me
Hold me
Again

And when the stars awake
It´s so hard
to make it better
And to feel fine

Hold me, hold me
Again
And let me understand
Why am I here

Make it a special blend
All this fear
Why can´t we go on
The way we are

So hold me
Hold me
Again

And once more the stars
Fall into nowhere
So alone
Riding my car
Into nowhere

And when the rain will drop
All my pain
Won´t stop

I will only hold on

Sem comentários: