domingo, 26 de outubro de 2014

Contribuição 23

Original aqui, igualmente disponível aqui,  e ainda no Linkedin (apenas utilizadores registados)


money



Money, Quality, Hard Work, Hard Work And More Hard Work

“Money, get back I’m all right,
Jack, keep your hands off of my stack.
Money, it’s a hit
Do not give me the goody good bullshit “
 
Pink Floyd, an excerpt from Money (album The Dark Side Of The Moon, 1973)
 
Many bloggers say they write for pleasure, they don´t care care about money or traffic or comments or anything.
Well I´ve already had my “age of innocence” (and it was very long). After seven years as a blogger, I still confess that writing is my passion, but nobody lives eternal passions.
Sooner or later we want the world to hear us and to pay us (some argue that only writers with no value,  write “for free”, something that I disagree at all – sometimes the problem is to find the “right market” and this is the responsibility of the blogger).
There are many bloggers with a huge quality 100% anonimous? Yes.
There are successful bloggers just by writing posts  where the only think they say, is that they are alive? Yes – They got thousands of “likes” and they earn “big Money”…
World isn´t (never has been, and never will be) fair, and (too) often mediocrity surpasses genius.
Let me tell you a “secret”: The majority of people who write here at TMU (and I exclude myself) write very well, but we have to make a (huge) step for the world to look at us with “different eyes” . Do I have a “magic” recipe? No, “I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat.” (quoting former English PM, Mr  Winston Churchill).
Each of us must tell our relatives, friends and so on that TMU exists, and through “word of mouth” We´ll be able to grow . A hard work? I guess not …

6 bloggers like this.
 
Tradução (Livre)
 
Dinheiro, Qualidade, Trabalho Árduo, Trabalho Árduo e Mais Trabalho Árduo

“Money, get back I’m all right,
Jack, keep your hands off of my stack.
Money, it’s a hit
Do not give me the goody good bullshit “
 
Pink Floyd, um excerto de  Money (album The Dark Side Of The Moon, 1973)
 
Muitos bloggers dizem que escrevem por prazer, não se preocupando com dinheiro, visitas, comentários e tudo o resto.
Também já tive a minha "idade da inocência" (demasiado longa). Após 7 anos como blogger, confesso que continuo a escrever por paixão, mas as paixões não são eternas.
Mais cedo ou mais tarde, queremos que o mundo nos oiça e nos pague (alguns defendem que apenas escritores medíocres escrevem "de borla", algo com que discordo totalmente  - A dificuldade muitas vezes consiste em encontrar o "auditório" certo, algo que é da responsabilidade do blogger).
Existem bloggers brilhantes com audiência zero? Sim.
Existem bloggers que conseguem "montes" de visitas, "likes" e "dinheiro a sério", por publicar posts a dizer que estão vivos? Sim.
O mundo não é (nunca foi e nunca será) justo, o que justifica que a mediocridade muitas vezes supere a genialidade...
Deixem-me contar-vos um "segredo": A generalidade dos escritores do TMU é brilhante, (e excluo-me) mas falta dar um enorme passo para o mundo nos olhar "com outros olhos". Tenho alguma receita mágica? Infelizmente não, apenas prometo (citando o antigo PM Inglês Winston Churchill) "sangue, sofrimento, lágrimas e suor"...
Cada um de nós deve divulgar este site aos familiares e amigos esperando que o "boca a boca" gere crescimento. Difícil? Não creio...

Sem comentários: