sábado, 13 de dezembro de 2014

Contribuição 27

Original aqui

My First eBook

 
 
 
 
 
 
i
 
 

pedro

As some of you know I love to write poetry.

After a long work I´m proud to say that my first poetry ebook is “outside”.
Thanks  in advance for spending your time reading this brief discription, and if you´re interested you can find the book here.

If someone wants to ask me something about the book, please feel free to do it, I´m 100% available
I know that my native language (Portuguese) isn´t familiar to many of our readers, so I´ll try to explain a little bit of my work:

The Title:

“Árvores em Sangue e outros (13) Poemas” means “Bleeding Trees and other 13 Poems”
The Poems:
poema1
1. “Não Sei Explicar” – “I Can´t Explain”: It´s a poem written on a beach and it´s about me and nature
poema2
2. ” Segredos” – “Secrets”: It´s a poem about a boy and a girl, she loves him, but he doesn´t love her
poema3
3. “Renegados (Partes 1 a 3)” – “Renegades (Parts 1 to 3):  A poem divided in 3 parts, talking about loneliness, desperation, pain and the absence of hope.
poema4
4. “Árvores em Sangue” – “Bleeding Trees”: A poem about someone lost inside his life
poema5
5.”Teia” – “Web”: A poem about a strange love story
poema6
6. “O Saber dos Sonhos”  – “The Knowledge of Dreams”:  A poem about a self reflection
poema10
7. “Momentos” – “Moments”:  A poem about someone looking for a better life, even if it is dangerous
poema8
8. “Dado Adquirido” – “Take It For Granted”:  A poem about a girl, that used to think that love could be eternal
poema9
9. “Sonhos Cor de Rosa” –  “Pink Dreams”: A poem about broken dreams, where hope is lost
poema7
10. “O Que Seria” – “What Will It Be”: A poem about someone unhappy with life
poema11
11. “Nessa Cabecinha” –  “In Her Little Head”: A poem about a broken heart, with some biblical notes
poema12
12. “No Escuro” – “Into Dark”:  A hopeless poem
poema13
13. “Estes Dias” – “These Days”: Another hopeless poem
poemas14
14. “Burocracia” – “Bureaucracy”: Some kind of an ironic poem concerning bureaucracy

 

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Depois de ler o que escreveste hoje,ainda fiquei mais ansiosa, para o ter nas minhas mãos.
bjs
mamy

pedroc disse...

Obrigado e beijinhos