quinta-feira, 18 de setembro de 2014

Contribuição nº 21

Original aqui e igualmente disponível aqui

Not A Stranger, And Not In A Strange Land



world
In her infinite kindness Felicia believes I was placed here by God. I´m not going to argue, the only thing I know is that I found TMU on LinkedIn…
I did not know what was TMU mission and vision, but I read some posts and I thought that I could contribute with something (even being someone unknown,  I´ve already refused to participate in various sites just by not identifying myself with their editorial line).
 
 Warned that Felicia was black (hahaha – a private joke – Felicia knows what I’m talking about) I´ve decided to “move here” and at any time I regret my decision.
Fortunately, the project has grown and “Felicia´s colour”  is the smallest of my problems :). How many contributors / writers are here? Felicia, Jordan, Kitty, Hymesha, Ruhkcee and Rose , well, I’m a lonely man in the middle of six girls… :)
In addition I am the oldest guy and the only one non-American.
Is this a problem? Of course not, I feel at home and even in clear minority (girls rule),  I just want to do my best, and believe me, I’m very proud to belong to this team.
 
By the way this is my 20th post for TMU (21st if I´ll consider my presentation). Time really flies fast…

Tradução (livre)

Não Sou Um Estranho, Nem A Terra  É Estranha

Na sua infinita simpatia a Felicia entende que foi Deus que me colocou aqui. Não discuto, mas  na verdade descobri o TMU no linkedIn...

Não sabia nada sobre a missão e a visão do site, mas após ter lido alguns posts, pensei que poderia contribuir com alguma coisa (mesmo sendo um ilustre desconhecido, já me recusei a escrever para vários sites, dado não me identificar com a sua linha editorial).

Avisado que a Felicia era preta (hahaha - piada privada - a Felicia sabe do que é que eu estou a falar), resolvi "mudar-me para aqui" e não estou minimamente arrependido.

Felizmente o projecto tem crescido, e a cor da Felicia é o meu menor problema :). Quantos contribuidores/escritores temos aqui? Felicia, Jordan, Kitty, Hymesha, Ruhkcee e Rose, o que me torna um solitário homem no meio de 6 senhoras...:).
Acresce que sou o mais velho e o único não-americano...

É isto um problema? Claro que não, sinto-me em casa e mesmo em clara minoria (as mulheres mandam), faço o que posso e acreditem que me sinto muito bem no meio de vós.

Este é o meu 20º post (21º se considerar a apresentação) e realmente o tempo voa...

Sem comentários: