segunda-feira, 10 de janeiro de 2011

Disco - Moon Pix

Confesso que adoro a voz de Charlyn Marie Marshall (Cat Power de nome artistico). Este disco de 1998 foi definido assim pela própria: "I got woken up by someone in the field behind my house in South Carolina," she explained, "The earth started shaking, and dark spirits were smashing up against every window of my house. I woke up and I had my kitten next to me...and I started praying to God to help me...So I just ran and got my guitar because I was trying to distract myself. I had to turn on the lights and sing to God. I got a tape recorder and recorded the next sixty minutes. And I played these long changes, into six different songs. That's where I got the record.". Abreviando (e em português): Simplesmente magnifico... 

Sem comentários: